Thursday, February 17, 2011

Schneider Electric joins electric vehicle charger fray

Write publicly about what high-tech industry is doing to help herself and the world get greener and more sustainable is one of the ways I can help figure significantly more to that effort. Ià¢ à ¯  ¿â½ à ¯  ¿Â ½ m also a big OMG-type-to-fan of smart leadership, reason people crack that publish this blog let me go on about this topic and because I'm always hunting for ideas of future-oriented corporate management.

My writing day is focused on finding topics for my blog, GreenTech pastures and Business brain. Moreover, often writing emerging technological trends such as laptops, unified communications and cloud computing. Occasionally pop up at a Conference of industry in a sort of ability to speak. In cases where a word commitment involves a sponsor who can be covered in this blog, that fact will not be disclosed under cover as appropriate.

My business writing job usually consists of crafting research white papers on any aspect of technology. If my comment (in written, audio or video) refers to a company for which I provided consulting advice, disclose that fact. However, there is no connection between these projects and topics that Ià¢ à ¯  ¿â½ à ¯  ¿Â ½ m coverage in my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment